Park Bridge provides a full range of services to portfolio lenders, CMBS and CLO issuers, conduit lenders, and b-piece buyers. Our team helps lending clients take transactions from application through closing and disposition. We have conducted loan reviews, operational assessments and loan valuations of performing and non-performing loan portfolios for money-center banks, community banks and life companies. We also have the largest operating advisor portfolio, providing surveillance and oversight on behalf of CMBS certificate holders.
The Park Bridge team has complementary skills and many years of portfolio lending, capital markets lending and workout experience, enabling it to provide experience-based advice and execution on matters involving:
- New loan origination, underwriting, structuring, due diligence and documentation
- Loan and portfolio valuations
- Property inspections and market reconnaissance
- Regulator-compliant risk ratings
- Loan buyer due diligence
- Loan and servicing rights valuations
- Securitization preparation
- Database management
- Trust advisory services
- Litigation support and expert testimony
- Creation and management of lending platforms
- Contract underwriting and Rule 193 loan due diligence
- Transaction management
- Foreclosures and enforcement of remedies
- Fair value estimates for portfolio and CMBS loans
- FAS 114 impairment and ALLL calculations
- Management consulting
Trust Advisory and Subordinate Class Services
Park Bridge offers a wide range of securitized loan services including: data services, servicer staffing and process reviews, monthly watch list monitoring, lease reviews and approvals, assumption approvals, special servicer oversight, pooling and servicing agreement compliance reviews, as well as reviews of representations and warranties and inter-creditor rights.
Lender and Performing Loan Services
Park Bridge professionals have underwritten and sold thousands of CRE loans via whole loan sale, syndication and securitization to domestic and foreign investors. We measure and price risk using underlying credit metrics, discounted cash flows, market analysis, borrower due diligence and comparable transactions. We have valued debt for clients, and provided strategic and operational advice to lenders wanting to grow their portfolios.
Non-Performing Loan and REO Services
Park Bridge has valued hundreds of defaulted/distressed commercial real estate loans, including: construction loans, fixed-rate and floating-rate first and second mortgages, land loans and mezzanine debt.
- Park Bridge values distressed debt and REO by applying real estate credit fundamentals, capital markets knowledge and pricing analytics. Because Park Bridge covers hundreds of active commercial real estate debt investors, we can provide lenders with real-time investor yields, price guidance, transaction structures and market trends.
- Park Bridge principals are experienced, having performed asset management, loan workouts and foreclosures during every real estate cycle since the late 1980s.
Litigation Support and Expert Testimony
Park Bridge provides lenders and their attorneys with litigation support and expert witness testimony. The principals have expertise in setting loan coupons, underwriting, securitization, debt valuation, feasibility analysis and special servicing.